Friday 20 October 2023

TIME FOR A CHANGE

For various reasons, I have decided to scale back my blog activity, with less frequent but often longer posts . . . to be that little bit more blog-ish, you might say. That’s the plan, anyway.  We’ll see how it pans out.

With a beautiful little grandson now on the scene, and a wish to spend more time on my art, which I have neglected of late, I am frankly feeling the “pressure” a bit – when now, of all periods in my life, my family tell me I should be relaxing that much more in my retirement!

 

The blog difference may not be too noticeable for a little while, as I have a number of stockpiled items awaiting publication.

 

In the meantime, a big thank-you to each and every one of you who have offered so much support and encouragement over these last eight years of blogging.

 

It’s been a particular pleasure to hear from readers who are either scattered all over the world and/or have personally related to my nostalgic trips Down Memory Lane, in Cornwall and especially my home territory of Falmouth-Penryn.

 

But NB: I am not stopping, just changing!

 

And I will continue to flag up my posts on social media in the usual way as and when they are published. 

1 comment:

  1. Penguin Book Writers embrace the call for change, offering narratives that inspire and provoke thought. Their storytelling evolves with the times, reflecting the shifting landscapes of society and human experience.

    ReplyDelete